Roxanne the Adorable African Grey

Roxanne the Adorable African Grey
Wouldn't you like to work for me?

Monday, September 26, 2011

GOOD NIGHT!!!!

I will be the first to give credit where credit is due.  My brother, Cracker (aka: Silvio) has been known to break me up on occasion.  It isn't that he's a brilliant linguist, or has a rapid-fire delivery.  His appeal is hard to explain. Let me give you one example: the other night it was bedtime. Cracker is less than calm at this time of night. Recently, the following scene played out for all the neighbors to hear---

Cracker:  Night-night treat-zy time!! YEA!!!!!
I want another one!  I want another one!  I want another one!!!
THERE IT IS ----- OH MY GOD!!! I want another one!!!

Me (Roxanne):  Haaaaaaaaaahahahahaha ----- GOOD NIGHT!!!!

OK - I'll admit it --- I have been easily amused lately.  I really need to get out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment