Roxanne the Adorable African Grey

Roxanne the Adorable African Grey
Wouldn't you like to work for me?

Thursday, September 15, 2011

What's so funny?

I was trying to practice my music -- that's all. I have several tunes I'm working on and they require a lot of time and effort!  My favorite is the theme from 'The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly'.  I also like the intro to 'Singing in the Rain'.  I love writing my own music as well --- sort of a Jazz-Swing-Salsa fusion.  I'm very versatile.

Anyhow, when I try to warm up and practice early in the morning, Cracker --- I mean 'Silvio', squawks like a murder of crows.  This morning I lost it ! (again)    I told him in no uncertain terms, 'Shut up, and shut up ALL DAY!'

Apparently SOME Executive Assistants (who shall remain nameless) think my outrage is amusing.

Humans -- can't live with 'em--- can't live without 'em.  Honestly, I still can't figure out why she was laughing hysterically.  Was it something I said???

No comments:

Post a Comment