Roxanne the Adorable African Grey

Roxanne the Adorable African Grey
Wouldn't you like to work for me?

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

R-E-A-L-L-Y??

That's right --- R-E-A-L-L-Y is now my new fav word!!

"Where has Roxy been?', you must be asking yourselves, with dismay.  Glad you asked.  It's a long, boring story involving my Executive Assistant, something she calls 'kids' and 'grand kids' and 'relocating', which I have some personal knowledge of.   But let's not bore ourselves!  Let's talk about ME!

Contrary to popular opinion, I do not lead a charmed life.  For example: I am so OVER my brother, Silvio!  There's a reason they call him a 'too'.  He acts like he's "2" years old - I mean, can a girl get a break?  This 'Umbrella' (for lack of a nicer word) Cockatoo is a raging loon.  Bed time??  He starts jumping around yelling "Good-night Treat-zy Time" at the top of his substantial voice.  He hangs upside-down, capers, scampers, screeches and squeaks. I mean R-E-A-L-L-Y!  When he has issues, should the entire world have to know?

Here's the corker --- he has started saying a new word (all by himself, because I certainly didn't teach him THIS one).  Let's see if you can guess.  He's Big, White, Loud, Dumb, Silly, and LUVs his 'Mommy'.

Did you guess?  It's CRACKER!!! roflmtfo   (Roll on floor - laugh my tail feathers out).  Sooooooooooo----  Now I can say to him, "HEY, CRACKER!" -- and he doesn't even know he's getting his feathers tweaked!!  Haaaaaaaahahahaha  R-E-A-L-L-Y?!?!?  (Next time, don't ask.)

No comments:

Post a Comment