Roxanne the Adorable African Grey

Roxanne the Adorable African Grey
Wouldn't you like to work for me?

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!!

I mean really, if you don't believe turkeys are dumb, ask yourself this question: why in the world would you pick 'Gobble' as your signature call, when you end up being shot and gobbled up on holidays?  I'd try making a sound like a freight train, for crying out loud!

But seriously, we had chicken --- (speaking of dumb clucks---just sayin') and it was delish.  Of course, we are not allowed more than a beak-full of anything we really like.  Go figure.  And Freada actually says 'that's not good for the birdies' as she stuffs yet another Hershey's white-chocolate peppermint Kiss in her mouth.  What hypocrisy!  I suppose she is determined to keep us healthy or die trying.

I have been viewing YouTube videos of other parrots talking. I believe this is being forced on me as a means to get me to speak on command.  As if.  I don't think you will be seeing me on the internet saying, 'Gobble, Gobble, Gobble...' any time soon.  I have much too much dignity for that.

However, if anyone reading this plog can talk my Executive Assistant into giving me peanuts on demand, we can discuss 'options'.  I do not come free, but I do have my price.

Hope all my fans had a Happy Bird-day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment