Roxanne the Adorable African Grey

Roxanne the Adorable African Grey
Wouldn't you like to work for me?

Saturday, December 24, 2011

HO HO ho-hum .... Holly Daze??? POOP!

W(what")T(the)F(flock)!

I have never seen such ineptitude! Well, yes I have, but really, is that any excuse? I have been full of myself for 2 weeks and not a single opportunity to post on my own plog.

WANTED: An Executive Assistant that will work for crumbs!

Is that too much to ask?

She's been making 'chop' (parrot veggie mix), cleaning cages, floors and bowls, making holiday greeting cards, ordering bird toy parts, doing laundry (and no, I do NOT accept any responsibility for her bad timing where poop is concerned), decorating for something called Holly Daze, and generally ignoring my creative needs.

I don't get this entire Holly Daze thing.  More work for HER, less time for ME.  As I see it, what's to celebrate?

WAIT A MINUTE!!  I spy bright colored plastic and wooden shapes, strips of leather, cotton twine sticking out of the just-opened UPS box.  WooHoo!!!

Maybe this SANDY CLAWZ guy I keep hearing about will come through again this year and show up with some rad toyz!

HAPPY HOLLY DAZE!



No comments:

Post a Comment